01:46 - 03/01/2014

MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION?

Water

To drink more water. I’ve really realized that this makes a dramatic change for my skin. I know, it’s a well known trick but it’s so easy to forget when having a stressful schedule. How about you, any New Year’s resolutions?

Lisa- 5 January, 2014 at 12:14
Hej! Jag har sett på din blogg att du har jättefina krukor och vaser i ditt fönster. Kan inte du skriva ett litet inlägg om tips på heminredning?
    columbine
    columbine- 7 January, 2014 at 12:00
    Hej Lisa, nu blir jag lite osäker på vad du menar? Har inte så många krukor i fönstret nämligen? Vaser har jag desto fler utav:). Absolut, det ska jag försöka göra! Xx C
Jeanette- 4 January, 2014 at 10:07
Godt nytt år! Jeg lastet ned appen iDrated før jul og denne hjalp for meg! Kommer med en liten påminnelse hver gang mang bør drikke vann. J.
    columbine
    columbine- 7 January, 2014 at 12:01
    Åh, vilket supertips, tack!
jenaly- 4 January, 2014 at 05:48
I need to do that as well. http://www.inmydreams.ca/
Lyn- 4 January, 2014 at 01:22
This water bag is freaking cool, I want it! I've got quite a few resolutions (always too many and too high standards for myself) One is in the same line as yours; I want to eat healthier! Good luck trying to drink more water (I'm addicted to Contrex water, just a tip ;) ) xx www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com
Costume De Rigueur- 4 January, 2014 at 12:49
can we get the water bag too please?!? CDR
    columbine
    columbine- 7 January, 2014 at 12:04
youna- 3 January, 2014 at 10:14
Oslo Fashion Week wishes you a happy new year ! You can find our resolutions on our blog ;) (but here's a sneak peak, it involves going vegetarian for a month hehe) xoxo http://www.oslofashionweek.com/?cat=39
Marjolein
Marjolein- 3 January, 2014 at 09:14
It's a good one! I've been doing so for years and it shows. My resolution is to keep on 5 piece-ing, no matter how hard it might get. x
STYLONYM- 3 January, 2014 at 08:10
I'm with you on this one, for sure! Furthermore for me; loose weight, clean out my wardrobe and try out new things in fashion .. curious to see if and how it'll work out! X STYLONYM www.stylonym.blogspot.com
Rougeuse- 3 January, 2014 at 03:18
Simple and a very good one resolution! I agree with you that during stressful times it's easy to forget about it! x www.rougeuse.com
NEW POST: Hilda Sandström - ANN-SOFIE BACK