09:42 - 08/08/2013

COVER

CoverAug

If you want to see some of my favorite pieces for fall, both new and some wardrobe essentials of mine, you should check out the latest issue of Cover! Thank you for the feature!

Från senaste numret av Cover, som är ett av mina favoritmagasin! Jag delar med mig av nya och gamla favoriter för den kommande säsongen, check it out!

Current ye@r *

door header- 26 September, 2014 at 07:11
I almost never leave responses, however after reading through a few of the remarks on this page COVER- Columbine. I actually do have 2 questions for yyou if it's okay. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks come across like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And,if you are posting on additional places, I'd ljke to follow you. Would you list of every one of all your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
two-parter- 9 August, 2013 at 02:40
This is so amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
Yola- 9 August, 2013 at 06:34
Woww, you deserve it <3 <3 <3 And although my mood don't want to see beyond summer hehe, I admit that it's a true inspirational mood board for next fall ;) "You know these walls full of frames with so many inspirations that they catch you…" /coups de foudre à moi
Vestiaire Collective- 8 August, 2013 at 06:16
Congrats!!!
monkeyshines- 8 August, 2013 at 05:55
fantastic! monkeyshines http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Lyv- 8 August, 2013 at 05:47
A fitting choice, i'd definitely read your fashion picks! On another topic, you look so much like Caroline Corr of the Irish band, The Corrs, in her slightly younger years.
Selma- 8 August, 2013 at 03:23
Oww that's so cool congrats dear !! xx Selma
marianna- 8 August, 2013 at 02:07
Congrats on the feature! Interesting choices!! Come and take a look at my blog sometime! xoxo http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/
Johanna- 8 August, 2013 at 10:49
grattis till uppslaget! Jag undrar vad du har för storlek på den svarta Filippa k jackan, abbey jacket, som du hade på dig i New york i våras? Tusen tack på förhand!
    columbine
    columbine- 12 August, 2013 at 05:07
    Hej! Då det var ett lån kommer jag dessvärre inte ihåg storleken men jag skulle tippa på att det är motsvarande strl 36!
NEW POST: BY FUNDA - THE CHUNKY SWEATER