07:34 - 12/04/2013

TODAY’S DETAILS

Details12april

Today at the Stella McCartney store opening and brunch. Had such a nice time! I’ll post the whole outfit tommorow, happy Friday!

mobile games- 11 April, 2014 at 04:22
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Hola! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!
Velva Sasso- 26 October, 2013 at 11:29
Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I am experiencing situation with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
Otto Krummel- 26 October, 2013 at 11:16
Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.
Ora Rivette- 18 October, 2013 at 09:44
I guess I should fill something out when I'm here visiting. Many thanks for putting up great stuff. It's asking for just a world wide web internet site here even though I am posting this, so here's one which I had been just checking out. Take care.
emiliaaa- 16 April, 2013 at 05:13
Hej columbine! Undrar vilken tvätt dina jeans är? är det pop betty eller vintage blue? xx Emilia
    columbine
    columbine- 17 April, 2013 at 03:37
    Hej Emilia! Jag tror att det är de som heter vintage blue!
Lolita- 15 April, 2013 at 02:51
I love this bag ! White tulips are my favorites... lovely pic ! http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/
Ida- 14 April, 2013 at 07:55
Väskan är så fin!
Eliza- 14 April, 2013 at 05:13
Hi Columbine :-) I often look over your blog and I must tell you something: It's amazing! I like your style a lot: it's very straight but peculiar! You are very elegant woman, who shows inspiring things. I've got questions : which country and song do you like the most? Pozdrowienia z Polski, Eliza<3
    columbine
    columbine- 17 April, 2013 at 03:39
    Thank you so much, Eliza! Hmm, I have many favourites but I do love Italy and when it comes to songs there are too many to say just one. Love the Carlos Serrano remix of Adele vs. Daft Punk, "Something about the Fire" though.
Ellen- 13 April, 2013 at 03:13
din väska alltså <3
Mia- 13 April, 2013 at 02:37
Amazing details :D Baci ♥ BecomingTrendy
Jenny- 13 April, 2013 at 09:32
Hej Columbine! Jag tänkte bara fråga, eftersom att du verkar ha en sådan grym koll på så mycket inom modebranschen, om du vet när Katie Eary kommer att släppa sin AW13 kollektion, och om det kommer att finnas möjlighet att beställa plagg ifrån den till Sverige alt. köpa här? Är så grymt sugen på bikerjackan i herrmodellen! Mvh Jenny
    columbine
    columbine- 17 April, 2013 at 03:46
    Hej Jenny! Åh, det vet jag dessvärre inte. Lycka till!
Anna Lou- 13 April, 2013 at 12:31
Beautiful flowers and beautiful bag! Check out my latest post about Zara People: http://annalouelliott.blogspot.com/2013/04/today-im-inspired-by-zara-people.html Anna Lou X
Mariana (@andpizzazz)- 12 April, 2013 at 09:45
Looks adorable!
smille- 12 April, 2013 at 09:31
I love your bag http://smillegoeasy.blogspot.com/
Livia- 12 April, 2013 at 09:12
Livia- 12 April, 2013 at 09:11
Fashionistas: Ojus blouse Hunkydory size XS + S
monkeyshines- 12 April, 2013 at 09:01
beautiful bag! monkeyshines http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Costume De Rigueur- 12 April, 2013 at 08:27
I am sure you had a great time! Keep us posted! Have a great Friday tooooo...x CDR
Fashion Snag- 12 April, 2013 at 07:55