06:39 - 26/02/2013

MILAN: RANDOM PICS

Gucci2

Re see at Gucci to take a closer look at the collection.

Gucci5

As I mentioned before, there’s a lot of snakeskin in this collection. There’s a lot of snakeskin and fur in the fall collections in general (to be frank I don’t think I’ve ever seen this much of it during one season and Paris is yet to come), which is kind of overwhelming and morbid of course but I do report on the trends, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Gucci1

Also, a lot of feather and embellishments in the evening wear at Gucci.

Gucci8

Anja Rubik leading the finale at the Gucci show.

Maxmaracasting

The casting at MaxMara.

Max Mara

One of my absolute favorite pieces from the collection (I have quite a few from this collection though) -a midnight blue, velvet wrap top. Beautiful!

Maxmara1

At the Max Mara show. The collection includes 40 pieces of outerwear (!), which were very strong. Big statementcoats are BIG this fall.

Maxmara2

Max Mara again.

Dsquared

At the Dsquared2 show, next to Aurora Sansone and Anna Dello Russo.

Dsquared10

At Dsquared2, wearing jacket, knit, skirt and shoes from Dsquared2 pre fall, bag from YSL.

BottegaVeneta

Loved this look at Bottega Veneta.

Vogurfr

Details of day 3: shoes by Stella McCartney, pants from Whyred. Pic by Vogue Paris.

Lite random bilder från Milano. Kommer en större trendrapport när Paris modevecka är över. Sen vill jag bara tillägga att jag försöker att skriva på både engelska och svenska i varje inlägg men ibland har jag helt enkelt för mycket att göra och där med väldigt lite tid att hinna med ett inlägg på så då tänker jag att det är bättre att jag skriver så att alla förstår. Men så ni vet, jag kommer att fortsätta skriva även på svenska så ofta jag bara kan!

Current ye@r *

Josephine- 28 February, 2013 at 10:34
Så häftig Gucci-klänning med fjädrar!
Claudia- 27 February, 2013 at 04:14
Nice report, appreciated in Tokyo - where magazines are sometimes not so trendy as Styleby. Skin & fur are king in East Asia - walk around the streets of Tokyo & Seoul and you'll see more fox than in the 6 winters I spent in Söder. Everyone loves it. It's warm. It's soft. It's sexy. It's best. I love Milano, Anna & of course, you! Keep it up! You're the star.
Susan- 27 February, 2013 at 11:25
Been following your looks in Milan and love them all. Blogged about you on my site www.stylinscandinavia.com. Can't wait to see your looks in Paris!
Lotta- 27 February, 2013 at 10:13
Hi Columbine! I really enjoy the photos from MFW and you look very beautiful and stylish. I m just a bit curious how it works with your outfits, do the designer sponsor or lend clothes to you when you attend the shows? Or do you get to buy them for at a reduced price? Just a bit interested how it works and if they use bloggers as a kind of marketing channel at shows? BTW love your work for Style By!
Tina- 26 February, 2013 at 09:34
Saw you in Vanity Fair's Best Dressed slideshow. Big ups. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2013/02/street-style-milan-fall-2013_slideshow_item1_2#/slide=43
Suky- 26 February, 2013 at 08:32
Big up for your comment about fur and snake! Just the right amount of awareness. And now excuse me, gotta get me a shirt with a snake print!
monkeyshines- 26 February, 2013 at 07:23
gorgeous details! monkeyshines http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/
Fashion Snag- 26 February, 2013 at 07:05
I love it when you post your outfit of the day!
NEW POST: BY FUNDA - ALL WRAPPED UP